Business Affairs Manager
Who We’re Looking For
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role at a direct advertiser, advertising agency, or other relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of production, talent (including guild and union regulations), music, fonts, contract law and intellectual property rights (as applicable to the creative industry).
- Understanding of TV, radio, print, OOH, banners and digital production
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders in a complex, unstructured environment with loose timelines.
- Interest in working on a wide variety of projects in terms of scope and complexity
Benefits & Perks
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Statutory employer pension contribution
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- All statutory leaves, as required
- Equity plan for all employees
- Education reimbursement
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Betadia Digital Insurance is the leading insurer of investment products / financial instruments in the global financial market.
Through our financial expertise and resources, we provide financial safeguard to our clients to make their investment decisions hassle-free. We assess, manage and transfer the risk of our insured clients under great protection.
We have protected more than 50,000 investors worldwide and have become the most reliable digital insurance provider since our conception
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Betadia to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Betadia, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.