- Good working attitude and self-motivated.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Constant learner and can-do mindset.
- Self driven and ambitious individuals.
- Accountable, able to finish tasks on tight deadlines and willing to go above and beyond to accomplish tasks.
- Strong determination to see any undertakings or Projects until completion.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
Job Description :
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Lead team of sales unit leads, execute sales campaigns, ensure achievements of agreed annual sales target and delivery of quantitative and qualitative objectives assigned.
- Job Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Focus on the required demand generation activity with farmers for the growth of revenue for the company.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Strategy to growth business, business expansion in short, medium, long term, for domestic and international market.
Betadia Digital Insurance is the leading insurer of investment products / financial instruments in the global financial market.
Through our financial expertise and resources, we provide financial safeguard to our clients to make their investment decisions hassle-free. We assess, manage and transfer the risk of our insured clients under great protection.
We have protected more than 50,000 investors worldwide and have become the most reliable digital insurance provider since our conception
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Betadia to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Betadia, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.