Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and operate services that fulfill the needs of internal and customer applications.
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, build/deploy environment (using Bamboo, Jenkins or similar CI CD pipeline tools).
- Write scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems which perform automated integration flow and alerting.
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) with infrastructure-as-code and GitOps strategy.
- Create and operate a service mesh-based design using container orchestration techniques with emphasis on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Investigate, prototype and implement new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- Promote a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field is preferable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in DevOps engineering and architecture.
- Hands-on experience using CI/CD technologies/software/platforms such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc.
- Hands-on experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc. in a wide range of services, including Cloud DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring and IaaS.
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF and OpenShift will be a plus.
- Experience with provisioning and orchestration technology such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and usage of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confleunce, HipChat, etc.
- Code and artifact management using Git/Bitbucket and artifact repositories.
- Well versed in one of the scripting languages – Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- Any DevOps Professional Certifications will be a plus.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Betadia Digital Insurance is the leading insurer of investment products / financial instruments in the global financial market.
Through our financial expertise and resources, we provide financial safeguard to our clients to make their investment decisions hassle-free. We assess, manage and transfer the risk of our insured clients under great protection.
We have protected more than 50,000 investors worldwide and have become the most reliable digital insurance provider since our conception
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Betadia to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Betadia, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.