Digital Tech Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Positively contributing to the overall digital project
- Working intensively with vendor to understand technical aspect about the product/system
- Responsible for the technical development and enhancement of product/system
- Participate in suggesting possible enhancement within the system
- Ensure that the delivered system meets the company’s quality standards
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology, computer science, information system, or related fields
- Experienced in these kind of fields would be great: insurance, agency, payment gateway, fintech
- Familiar with NodeJS, ReactJS, API JSON
- Familiar wiith mobile application development
- Having knowledge about Flutter and Google Firebase is an advantage
- English and Bahasa proficiency
- 3-5 years of programming experience
Betadia Digital Insurance is the leading insurer of investment products / financial instruments in the global financial market.
Through our financial expertise and resources, we provide financial safeguard to our clients to make their investment decisions hassle-free. We assess, manage and transfer the risk of our insured clients under great protection.
We have protected more than 50,000 investors worldwide and have become the most reliable digital insurance provider since our conception
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Betadia to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Betadia, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.