THIS AGREEMENT is between Betadia (Referred to as “us”, “our” or “we” in these terms) and the visitors to our website (Referred to as “you” or “your” in these terms).
Nature of the Website
Betadia is an informational website that provides insurance services. None of the information you read on Betadia should be taken as investment advice in any ways. Betadia is not an investment adviser and you agree to not cite Betadia as the reason or cause for making any investments.
Our website and all of the related pages including but not limited to contents, software, code, graphics or other materials contained in or electronically distributed on this website are owned by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights or laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials; trademarks or any other intellectual properties without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
Copyright and Use of Materials
1. We recognise that when you obtain access to our website, your computer downloads a copy of the material on this website. By obtaining access to our website, you agree that you will use the material for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purposes whatsoever. You are responsible for acting in compliance at all times with all applicable copyright laws.
2. In particular, notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 4 above, you may not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission from us:
Redistribute, modify, adapt or vary any contents of our website.
Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website may contain hyper-links to websites owned and controlled by third parties which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked third-party sites. The links are provided for your convenience and any such links do not imply endorsement by us of the site nor does it imply that there are any associations between us and the operators of the site.
1. We do not give any warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, expressed or implied, relating to information contained on this website or on any websites to which it is linked.
2. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purposes of the information and related graphics contained on this website or on any websites to which it is linked, or that such information is up to date.
3. We do not warrant that our website or any websites to which it is linked, or any relevant servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
Use of Information
You agree that we may collect, store and use information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded.
2. We shall not be liable to you (Except in respect of injury, death of any persons resulting from our negligence or fraud) regardless of the form of actions, whether in contracts, torts (Including negligence and breach of statutory duty), strict liabilities, or otherwise, for any losses of profits, businesses, contracts or revenues, or for any special, indirect or consequential or other losses or damages of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of your access to or use of our website. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
3. If you enter our website you agree that this paragraph 8 relating to limitation of liability is reasonable and that it reflects the nature of our website.
You must indemnify and keep us indemnified fully against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses, which we may incur to a third party or you as a result of your breach of the provisions of this agreement.
If any terms of this agreement are held by any competent authorities to be invalid or unlawful or unenforceable, they shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining terms of this agreement.
To the extent that this website is published or hosted by a third party on our behalf, such third party will not be responsible for the accuracy of its contents.